Hello friends and family! Thanks for taking the time to check out my fundraising page for Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports, as I set out to conquer the Vermont 100 Endurance Race in 2019!
What is the Vermont 100 Endurance Race?
The Vermont 100 has one of the sport’s richest histories as one of America’s oldest 100 milers, and is part of the Grand Slam of Ultrarunning. All proceeds support Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports.
Since 1989, endurance athletes have traveled from across the country and around the world to test their limits against the Vermont 100 Endurance Race. Featuring unrelenting rollers that add up to 17,000 feet of climbing, the VT100 winds its way over country roads, through forested trails, and alongside breathtaking views of the southern Green Mountains.
How cool is that?!
I will tackle this epic ultra race while fundraising for a meaningful cause, in which all funds raised go to Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports!
I want you to be part of this amazing mission and journey with me!
What is Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports?
There are people out there for whom just getting out to walk can be a challenge. People who need a little extra assistance to meet the challenge that brings health, fun and passion to their lives. Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports provides sports and recreational programs as well as wellness and environmental retreats to people with disabilities.
Their programs are offered to people of all ages, with a variety of disabilities. Programs include skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and Nordic in the winter; and sailing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, cycling, rock climbing, horseback riding, and more in the warmer months.
Your donation goes to some awesome Vermont Adaptive programming outlined on the next page! PLUS I have some great bonuses for you below!
Why Vermont Adaptive?
The mission of Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports is so important to me because it helps others enjoy the same health, fun, and passions that have been such an integral part of my life.
I am honored to be part of Team Run 2 Empower in order to empower others thru my training and racing, including empowering and inspiring our donors thru my journey to the VT100!
Vin has been a competitive runner for 25 years. About 20 months ago Vin had a serious back injury in which a doctor told him he’d probably never run again. 12 weeks later Vin did his first Ultra Marathon.
When Vin is not running and training for the VT100, he’s a passionate entrepreneur and coach that helps others get results. He is a co-founder of The Framularo Group, in which he is an expert marketing consultant. Vin is also a coach at EPIC Hybrid Training in Fairfield County, CT. He is very passionate about helping others live their best thru an active lifestyle and the right mindset.
Some Awesome Donation Bonuses for YOU:
(and on the next page you'll learn the great VT Adaptive programs each donation amount goes towards!)
- $15 - Weekly email with tools, training tips, and mindset I've learn over the past 25 years as an athlete, coach, and entrepreneur to overcome obstacles and crush goals. Most importantly this will keep you involved as part of the adventure, and to let you know all the hard work your money is going towards (a $50/month value yours FREE with your donation)!
- $35 - Custom fitness training plan for your particular goals we will discuss on a call! (a $160 value!)
- $65 - Some sweet BOCO trucker hats and headband swag with my fav mantra “Unstoppable!” (priceless)
- $75 - Custom Spartan Beaded Bracelet donated by custom jewelry designer Gewrly By G! #SpartanUp
- $100 - Come take a class with me at EPIC Fairfield County! Plus all the bonuses above.
- $120 - Join me for a VIP Happy Hour party at Two Roads Brewery in Stratford, CT....deliciousness! Plus all the bonuses above. VIP Happy Hour date to be announced in the Spring.
- $150 - I’ll meet you for a run in Central Park, NYC, and we’ll go for lunch after (on me)! Plus all the bonuses above.
- $250 or more - heck you can come to the event with me and be part of my cheering crew! Plus all the bonuses above.
- Own your own business? For $500 or more, I’ll give you 10 hours of marketing consulting FREE!! (a $14,000 value!).
I mean....how sweet are those awesome options?! Please consider donating what you can to help me reach my goal and help Vermont Adaptive meet their goal too!
>> Click the "DONATE" button at the top of this page or CLICK HERE to make your donation <<
Thank you! Aspire to Be AWSM!!
Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that empowers people of all disabilities through inclusive sports and recreational programming regardless of ability to pay. In addition to sports, year round programming options integrate environmental, holistic wellness, and competitive training philosophies for people of all ages with cognitive, developmental, physical and emotional/behavioral disabilities. The organization believes sports and recreation provide a physical, mental and social experience that is immeasurable in promoting self-confidence and independence in an individual.
With nearly 400 active volunteer instructors, plus generous partners and sponsors, and an amazing base of clients and friends, Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports has been at the forefront of sports and recreation for those with disabilities in New England for over 30 years. Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports is committed to empowering individuals with disabilities. We promote independence and further equality through access and instruction to sports and recreational activities.
The VT 100 is one of Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports biggest fund raisers every year. For more information about Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports: www.vermontadaptive.org.