Thank you for visiting my fundraising page for Will Bike 4 Food, a benefit for The Food Bank of Western MA. The Food Bank is a great organization that distributes food to local shelters and pantries for the (increasingly) many people who need the assistance in our area.
On September 17, 2011, I'll be riding 100 miles, farther than I've ever ridden in one day, and I'm raising funds for the Food Bank in support of this challenge. Please make a donation - any amount is helpful. You can also follow my training progress at my blog: http://seakingdom.net/blog
Thank you for your support.
The Food Bank of Western MA Fundraising
Date: Saturday, September 17th, 2011
Location: Millside Park in Easthampton MA (2 Ferry Street)
- 8am: Registration begins for the century ride
- 9am: Century ride begins
- 11am: Registration begins for the 50 mile ride
- 12pm: 50 mile ride begins & registration begins for the 25 mile ride
- 1pm: 25 mile Ride Begins
- 3-6pm: After Party
Registration and Fund-Raising
$35 registration fee
$250 minimum fundraising
Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the ride
- Snacks at rest stops
- SAG Support
- After Party: beer, dinner, and a live performance by The Alchemystics
- Half pipe show by Team East
Visit www.Foodbankwma.org/events/bike for more info.