Welcome to my fundraising page. I'm excited to support HARC and the important programs HARC coordinates such as Micah's backpack.
HARC’s mission is to embody mercy, justice, and love as diverse faith partners in Washington County. While our ministry in the community is faith-based and God-led, we serve all people equally, regardless of beliefs. Impact of our work together includes:
• More than 1,000 children are currently being served by 50 churches and organizations with weekend food through Micah’s Backpack.
• Learning Parties offered, serving families with skills and materials to prepare their preschool-age children to enter school “ready to learn.”
• More than 100,000 books collected and distributed for children’s literacy efforts through the HARC/Rotary/United Way Community Book Drive over the last eight years.
• Maintain a list of Washington County food & clothing resources and support food pantries and soup kitchens through a collaborative effort.
• Began community education to prevent and heal childhood trauma, a root cause of many health and social problems in our society.
Thank you so much for helping me get to my goal!