- My Story
Thanks for visiting my Hot Chocolate Run fundraising page! On December 8, I'm running in the 10th Annual Hot Chocolate Run. This great event raises funds for Safe Passage, the organization addressing domestic violence in Hampshire County. Please join me in supporting this terrific organization!
Every day, Safe Passage helps women and children take steps towards a brighter and safer future. Please make a donation to support Safe Passage’s important work. Safe Passage relies on people like you and me to bring hope, safety, and justice to women and families.
Here are some ways Safe Passage will put your gift to work:
$25: Resources, support and hope for a woman calling the 24-hour hotline
$75: Safe transportation for a family traveling to Safe Passage’s emergency shelter
$100: A drop-in support group session for survivors of domestic violence
$140: Education for parents on talking with their kids about domestic violence
$500: Healing counseling for a child who has witnessed violence
All contributions are tax-deductible, and you’ll receive an emailed receipt immediately after you donate.
We can make a difference for families affected by domestic violence.
Thank you so much for your support!
- The Cause
Safe Passage is the organization in Hampshire County building safety, hope and justice for families who have lived with domestic violence. Adults and kids come to Safe Passage for a variety of programs: an emergency shelter, counseling and support groups, legal advocacy, and so much more. We also work to prevent domestic violence before it happens through our community engagement programs. We hope you'll join us in our work by making a donation! Learn more at our website.
- joanne Pressman donated $75.00 December 2, 2013 ... "You are amazing, Michael! Here's to an easy run! "
- The Chapple-Sokols donated $50.00 December 7, 2013
- David Sokol donated $47.77 December 2, 2013 ... "Such a good cause. Thank you Michael. "
- Jonathan donated $25.00 December 8, 2013
- WHOW donated $25.00 December 6, 2013 ... "Go, Man, GO!"
- The Lefcourts donated $25.00 December 6, 2013
- Janis Sokol donated $21.00 December 7, 2013 ... "So very proud of you for running to help support this much-needed organization."
- Bob Diamond donated $15.00 December 6, 2013
- Suzanne donated $10.00 December 6, 2013
Safe Passage is a 501 (c) (3) EIN: