Steeple Chase Bike Tour 2023
Steeple Chase Ride & Walk - August 19, 2023
100% of proceeds go to support:
Perception Programs, Inc ** Windham Area Interfaith Ministry ** Windham No Freeze Project
We are a charity fundraiser for three area non-profit social service agencies
The trademark of the agencies is providing quality services. WE NEED YOUR HELP to raise money to meet the increased needs of the clients we serve. Please ride with us and raise money for your neighbors, friends and family.
REGISTRATION AND FUNDRAISING INFORMATION
• Register on-line at www.bikereg.com, or www.steeplechasebiketour.org
• $25 per rider, plus each rider is asked raise an additional $75 by the event date ($100 total).
• Use coupon code STEEPLE23 to receive $10 off your registration -- now through June 30th!
• LOCATION: 1 Jillson Square, Willimantic, CT 06226
• START TIMES: Registration begins at 7:00am.
• ROUTES: This is a hybrid event, which means you can ride one of our supported routes in person at the event, or create your own virtual route anywhere you choose! This year's supported cycling routes include:
- 20 mile (road), 25 mile (rail trail), 35 mile (road), 50 mile (road), and 62.5 mile "metric Century" (road) , plus a 5 mile walk through Willimantic Parks.
phone: (860) 450-7122
**The Windham Area Interfaith Ministry (WAIM) provides fuel assistance, clothing, and furniture to area needy families. WAIM is comprised of 39 faith communities**
**Windham No Freeze Project provides adults who are homeless overnight shelter. Their goal is to help clients obtain basic resources such as food, clothing, case management and transportation.**
**Perception Programs, Inc (PPI) offers treatment, case management, education and housing to people with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders, adults involved in the criminal justice system, and people living with AIDS.**
Steeple Chase 2023
The Steeple Chase Bike Tour is a charity fund-raiser for three area non-profit organizations: Windham Area Interfaith Ministry, Perception Programs and the Windham Region No Freeze Project. The Bike Tour features cycling and walking routes through scenic Northeastern Connecticut's Quiet Corner.
We need your help to raise money to meet the increased needs of the clients we serve. The top 3 fund-raising groups will win a trophy and publicity in the local newspaper. Please ride with us.
The Tour benefits these great local agencies!
The Windham Area Interfaith Ministry (WAIM), provides a safety net to our low and no-income community members to keep them safely housed, meet basic material needs and connect to resources that improve their stability.
Perception Programs, Inc offers treatment, case management, education, and housing to people with substance use and mental health co-occurring disorders, adults involved in the criminal justice system, and people living with AIDS.
The Windham Region No Freeze Project provides safe temporary shelter, and works to connect people to resources in the community, including housing, food, clothing, hygiene, case management, and emergency & transport funding.
Where Your Dollars Go…
Every dollar raised help each agency carry out its critical missions of supporting and assisting those most in need in our community. All three agencies are based out and serve our neighbors right here in Eastern CT.