**IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
Our highest priority is always the health and safety. The 2020 Steeple Chase will be a VIRTUAL ! We are using online platforms to raise critical funds for three great agencies. Details below. Please note that refunds will not be issued for registration fees or donations received. We look forwarding to making the 2020 Steeple Chase a memorable one!
The Steeple Chase is a charity fund-raiser for three area non-profit social service agencies: WAIM, Windham No Freeze Project and Perception Programs, Inc.
100% of profits go these great agencies! Even better, the J.P. Ossen Family Foundation will once again match all money raise dollar-for-dollar!!
REGISTRATION AND FUNDRAISING INFORMATION
- Register on-line at www.bikereg.com, or www.steeplechasebiketour.org
- $25 per rider, plus each rider is asked raise an additional $50 by the event date ($75 total).
- Virtual festivities on Saturday, August 15th
- Register online at BikeReg.com
- Create your personalized fundraising page!
- All participants receive a one-of-a-kind commemorative face covering!
- Donations can also be mailed to P.O. Box 407, Willimantic, CT, 06226. (please make checks payable to Perception Programs and include 2020 Steeple Chase in the memo.)
START TIMES: We would love everyone to ride “together” on August 15t
LOCATION: We’ll post a number of suggested historical routes, or choose your own!
SHARE THE RIDE!: Share your experience on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Be sure to tag us in your photos and videos!
WANT TO RIDE AS A TEAM? The top 3 teams that raise the most money will win a special trophy and publicity in the local newspaper and media.