3rd Annual Green Beret Mission Challenge Details
Saturday, June 24th, 2023
The ultimate physical, mental, and teamwork challenge! Each team will negotiate a course with multiple stations where they will be required to complete Special Forces mission tasks that will challenge them physically and mentally.
The Green Beret Mission Challenge is a fundraiser to help Veterans so we encourage all participants to fundraise to the best of their abilities. Every dollar helps! When you register you will automatically receive a link to a fundraising page. Please use this link to create a unique page for your supporters. Please fundraise through the link that is created through Pledgereg or send funds directly to us payable to Swimming With A Mission Inc and clearly note who should receive the credit for the donation. Fundraising is done as individuals and recognition will be given to the top fundraisers at the event. However, the total amount each team raises will be included in determining the top 3 teams in each session. All incentives and the team scoring will be based on fundraising completed by 6/22. Remember, EVERYONE can fundraise!
Individual Fundraising Incentives:
- GBMC t-shirt for any individual who raises at least $250
- GBMC coffee mug and t-shirt for any individual who raises at least $500
- GBMC hooded sweatshirt, coffee mug and t-shirt for any individual who raises at least $1,000
- Signed Green Beret flag, GBMC hooded sweatshirt, coffee mug and t-shirt for any individual that raises at least $2,500
- 2 Tickets to SWAM's Navy SEAL Gold Star Family Tribute Dinner and Auction on 7/15, signed Green Beret flag, GBMC hooded sweatshirt, coffee mug and t-shirt for any individual that raises more than $5000