Our Pedal Point Rally is going to be a combination of a virtual challenge and an in-person bike ride this year. Last year's virtual challenge was such a hit for those that wanted to bike from the comforts of their neighborhood or the trails around their community, making it a staple for our event moving forward. We will also be hosting a socially distanced in-person celebration ride at the Hostel Shoppe on July 17th, 2021.
Starting June 1st, we are challenging you to ride as many miles as you can, anywhere you want in one month. Those who complete their challenge by June 30th and raise at least $25 in pledges or donations will receive a t-shirt, a water bottle, and be entered to win large prizes. Prizes will also be given to the participant who bikes the most miles and the participant who raises the most pledges.
Steps to Complete the Virtual Pedal Point Rally Biking Challenge
- Register for the biking challenge. (June 1st through June 30th)
- To receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and be entered to win larger prizes, you will need to donate at least $25 or ask your friends and family to pledge or donate to help you reach your $25 donation goal.
- Begin biking on June 1st, 2021 to work towards completing your biking challenge.
- Follow our Virtual Pedal Point Rally Facebook Event to see announcements and updates
- You can join our Strava Group to track how many miles you ride during the month of June!
- Report your results by logging into your BikeReg account and clicking on the Enter Data tab after each ride or at the end of the month. Just make sure you report your results before June 30th.
- Reach your virtual biking challenge and $25 donation goal by June 30th and receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and be entered to win larger prizes!
- Please note that your prizes may not get to you until late August 2021 because of shipping.
Our Pedal Point Rally will make a difference in the lives of Portage County children. 100% of the proceeds will go towards feeding meals daily, teaching life skills, and helping children through their daily challenges, big or small. When you are asking your friends and family to donate or pledge money for the number of miles you ride, please remember that you are helping us do whatever it takes to meet the needs of these children.
Over the past few years, our Pedal Point Rally (formerly Bike for Boys & Girls Club) has raised over $30,000 to support Portage County children. We are asking for your help in reaching that goal again this year. Gather all of your friends and family to pledge and let's make it happen!